In compliance to the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment (MSJ&E) and Bhaskaracharya National Institute for Space Applications and Geo-informatics (BISAG-N) under M/o Electronics & IT (MeitY) strives hard and uses reasonable security measures to safeguard and protect your data and information. PM DAKSH App is based on Open Source technology stack.
II. What Data We Collect
In order to provide our services, we collect a unique identifier pertaining to you. Personal Information is information that you provide to us which personally identifies you, your location or other data including Aadhaar that can be reasonably linked to such information by us, to associate with your profile with us.
• Data provided by You: When you use our app, you provide us with personal information that includes information pertaining to your Name, Address, Aadhaar details and Bank details etc., in order to assess whether you are fir for that skill training course that you have opted for and DBT purpose upon completion of training course.
III. How we use information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
• Our Services: We understand how people use our Services, and analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities.
• Safety and Security: We verify accounts and activity and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
• No Third-Party Ads. We do not allow third-party banner ads on “PM DASKH App”. We have no intention to introduce them either.
IV. Information Security and Storage
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, we shall use your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
• Account/user Information: Your personal information and bank details to create your profile to assess your compatibility for that training course and DBT purpose.
• Intervention data: The data entered by you on various intervention and observation will further used for analysis.
V. Changes to this policy
VI. Application of this policy
• The information practices of other companies and organizations that advertise our services
• Services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may include industrial parks related services, be displayed to you in search results, or be linked from our services.